Textile Laser Cutting Machine with Camera
Unique recognition modes of featured point positioning cutting, automatic cutting with contour capturing and Marker point positioning and professional CCD camera enable fast recognition speed and high cutting efficiency
1) CCD Laser Cutting Machine is closed circulation chain stainless steel working bench
2) Video collecting card adopting high-quality draw code technology
3) Software designing of shortest route for cutting make video recording and pickup positioning automatically
4) Visual system of pickup position and make video recording working cooperate with computer software
5) CCD Laser Cutting Machine adopting high-quality stepping motor imported from Germany
6) Automatic and multi-axis transmitting system
7) High-resolution ratio of identifying camera which located the top, it is similar to the function of hawk's eye
8) Infrared rectify system automatic
For materials: CCD Laser Cutting Machine apply to leather, cloth anticipates, rubber, plastics, the wood of bamboo, bag clothing, shoe, engraving with incising.
For industries: CCD Laser Cutting Machine is applicable to the cow saves to make the cress, embroidery house Spin and weave, trademark, template the paper products to wait for the profession.
Standard Laser power:
Optional Laser power:
CO2 glass laser tube
Acrylic 0-20mm, others material(varied according to the nature)
Engraving speed :
Resetting positioning accuracy:
Maximum forming character:
Figure/English: 1x 1mm
220V±10% 50HZ or 110V±10% 60HZ
ArtCut, PhotoShop (Conversion output)
Main Graphic format supported:
PLT/DXF/BMP/AI (Direct output)
Engraver for Curve surfaces:
Rotary clamp is optional and used to engrave on curse surfaces
Maximum Height of Materials to Engrave:
270mm/10.63in.(Up and down adjustable by motor)
Laser tube(life hours):
3000-4000 hours/ reci 8000-10000 hours
Dual red dot pointer
Flat aluminum-alloy table slat worktable
Spare Parts Recommend (R): Laser Tube, Lens, Mirror
Options: Motorized up-down table, Rotary clamp, Water chiller, Auto focus, Honeycomb worktable
Q1. How about the life-span of the laser tube ?
If you operate the machine rightly, it can reach to 1500 or 3000hours.(RECI laser tube can max to 10000hours), It depends on your usage
For example, if it works 8 hours per day, the detailed data as follows:
1, If you set the power at 20%-30% of the total power, the service life is about 1-2years
2, If you set the power at 40-50% of the total power, the service life is about 1 year
3, If you set the power at 70%-80% of the total power, the service life is about 6-8 months
Q2. How can I know the power of the laser tube has been exhausted?
A: you can check the color of the laser beam , new and strong laser tube is purple when working, otherwise it will be white color.
Q3. Is it better to increase blow system to improve laser processing performance?
A: It works for some kind materials, it can stop firing
Q4. How long time does it take for a learning of the laser machine operation ?
A: If you are able to use some basic graphic design software, it will only take a few hours to master the operation, You just need to do some simple tests on different processing materials to learn how to adjust the speed and laser power.
Q5. Is it harmful to human body when in operation?
A: It is not harmful, as long as the laser don't direct shoot the skin and eyes.
Q6. Do I need buy two laser machines to engrave or cut separately?
A: No, our machine can fulfill two purpose .
Q7. Does it need to be connected by a laptop or computer?
A: Yes, either is ok, It supports Windows 2000, Windows XP, Win 7 and other operating systems.
Q8. What kind of graphic format does it support?
A: JPG, PNG, BMP, PLT, DST, DXF, CDR, AL, DSB, GIF, MNG, TIF, TGA, PCX, JP2, JPC, PGX, RAS, PNM, SKA, RAW etc.
Q9. How to distinguish laser tubes with different powers and applications?
A: 1. Laser tube length(relatively speaking, the longer, the bigger/stronger)
2. Laser tube diameter(relatively speaking, the thicker, the stronger)
3. The machine with bigger laser tube can cut deeper&more quickly, also its light spot is bigger, So, it is better to choose low-power for engrave, such as 40w, 50w, or 60w and strong power for cutting.