Laser Engraver Machine for ABS Board
Professional CO2 Portable Laser Engraving Machine for Sale
1. High stability laser tube, high quality lens and mirror, long life-span.
2. Automatic up&down table design satisfies the customers need of engraving thick materials.
3. Adopt advanced Ruida control system and easy to operate, international standard laser power supply, USB interface output can support off-line working.
4. Strong software function, support Coreldraw, Autocad and so on.
5. Auto focus system, water pump, air pump and rotary attachment are optional.
Acrylic | Plexiglass | PMMA | Perspex
Organic board | Double color sheet
Wood | Plywood | Veneer | MDF | Balsa
Leather | PU | Shoe Material | Synthetic Leather | Genuine Leather
Fabric | Cloth | Textile
Carpet | Mat | Rug | Wool Felt
Paper | Cardboard | Chipboard | Press Board
Ceramic | Tile | Marble | Glass
Fiber Glass | Filter Cloth
Standard Laser power:
Optional Laser power:
CO2 glass laser tube
Acrylic 0-20mm, others material(varied according to the nature)
Engraving speed :
Resetting positioning accuracy:
Maximum forming character:
Figure/English: 1x 1mm
220V±10% 50HZ or 110V±10% 60HZ
ArtCut, PhotoShop (Conversion output)
Main Graphic format supported:
PLT/DXF/BMP/AI (Direct output)
Engraver for Curve surfaces:
Rotary clamp is optional and used to engrave on curse surfaces
Maximum Height of Materials to Engrave:
270mm/10.63in.(Up and down adjustable by motor)
Laser tube(life hours):
3000-4000 hours/ reci 8000-10000 hours
Dual red dot pointer
Flat aluminum-alloy table slat worktable
Spare Parts Recommend (R): Laser Tube, Lens, Mirror
Options: Motorized up-down table, Rotary clamp, Water chiller, Auto focus, Honeycomb worktable
1. Standard plywood case, its compressive strength and bearing quality is better.
2. The board area is bit, the soil structure is good, it is better in leak proof ness and waterproof.
3. when importing, the plywood case is with fumigation-free, the procedure is simple.
4. Delivery Detail: within 7-14 days after received your payment
1. The laser power selection depends on the thickness of the processed material. The thicker the material is, the bigger the laser power shall be. Here is some data for your reference:
60W: max. 10mm acrylic board
80W: max. 15mm acrylic board
100W: max. 18mm acrylic board
120W: max. 20mm acrylic board
150W: max. 25mm acrylic board
2. Do I need different laser system for engraving or cutting?
No, you don’t need different laser system, because our laser machine is used for both engraving and cutting, one machine for both kind of jobs.
3. What is the lifespan of the laser tube?
We have normal laser tube and long life laser tube for your choice. For normal laser tube, its life span reaches 6000 hours. For our long life laser tube, its lifespan reaches 10000 hours.
4. Is there rotary attachment on your laser machines?
Yes, rotary attachment is option, the rotary attachment is for engraving things like wine bottles, cups and pens.
5. My door is only 70cm width, can we divide the laser machine into parts?
Yes, we can make the machine in detachable style if necessary, the machine can be separated into top and bottom parts.
6. Are there many main tenance cost involved when i use the laser machine?
Usually, only the laser tube needs to be replaced after around 6000~10000 hours, for example, replacing the 80W laser tube cost around $200. There is virtually no maintenance for the laser machine, the more you use the machine, the better the machine performs.